HawkZ05 DNA Polymerase, 40 U/μl
from Thermus species Z05, expressed in E. coli, solution
For further processing only.
expand | collapse
HawkZ05 DNA Polymerase, 40 U/μl material number and pack size: Material Number Pack Size 05230349190 200 kU 40 U/μl
Reversible hot start DNA polymerase with reverse transcriptase activity for one-step RT-PCR.
- Obtain increased detection sensitivity using this highly specific one- or two-step RT-PCR method.
- Enjoy fast PCR cycling without RNA degradation by using this fast activating, reversible aptamer-based hot start method.
- Control carryover contamination with a dUTP and Uracil-DNA Glycosylase treatment (UNG) compatible setup.
- Rely on lot-to-lot consistency and full traceability with GMP manufacturing.
- Simplify setup of PCR reactions using this stable aptamer hot start DNA polymerase at room temperature.
- Apply HawkZ05 DNA Polymerase for:
- Efficient, high temperature cDNA synthesis and subsequent DNA amplification of RNA templates
- Use in multiplex PCR and qPCR applications that require high specificity, sensitivity, and yield
- Incorporation of modified nucleotides for labeling of PCR products
- Detection formats such as hydrolysis probes, hybridization probes and SYBR Green
- Fast-cycling diagnostic applications and other routine amplification of low-copy targets
Appearance: Clear, colorless solution
Storage buffer: Tris/HCl, 20 mmol/L; EDTA, 0.1 mmol/L; KCl, 100 mmol/L; DTT, 1 mmol/L; Tween 20, 0.5% (v/v); glycerol, 50.0% (v/v); aptamer; pH approximately 8.0
Volume activity: 40-55 U/μL
Animal-derived additives: None
Stability: At -15 to -25°C within specification range for 24 months.