KAPA2G Robust HotStart ReadyMix
For further processing only.
expand | collapse
KAPA2G Robust HotStart ReadyMix material number and pack size: Material Number Pack Size 08041113001 12.5 mL
Antibody-mediated hot start DNA master mix with improved inhibitor resistance containing a 2nd generation Taq mutant.
2x concentrated, ready-to-use antibody-mediated hot start PCR mix, containing KAPA2G DNA Polymerase in an optimized concentration for amplification of crude sample types and/or AT- or GC-rich targets.
- Simplify your workflow by working with crude samples.KAPA2G Robust shows high tolerance to inhibitor carry-over and crude sample PCR (e.g. FFPE)
- Use the same protocol for difficult targets.
Work with GC- and AT-rich targets and shorten optimization time of your assays
- Amplification of DNA fragments up to 3 kb in PCR assays from a wide variety of templates. Particularly suited for:
- Assays which perform poorly with wild-type Taq
- Amplification of DNA fragments with high GC- or AT-content
- Amplification from template samples that contain PCR inhibitors (e.g. salts, urea, SDS, ethanol, EDTA) at concentrations that inhibit wild-type Taq
- Amplification from crude samples, e.g. colony PCR, or PCR from crude extracts, such as those prepared using KAPA Express Extract.
The second-generation KAPA2G Robust HotStart DNA Polymerase was evolved to solve inconsistent amplification across a broad range of amplicon types (GC- and AT-rich). It enables higher processivity and specific activity, which translates to robust PCR performance, high sensitivity, and improved tolerance to common inhibitors. The high performance of the KAPA2G Robust HotStart DNA Polymerase is ideally suited for challenging PCR applications and difficult samples, eliminating the need for optimisation using multiple enzymes and protocols.
Unspecific endonucleases (plasmid DNA): Not detectable after 8 hours incubation at 37°C.
Exonucleases (λ DNA): Not detectable after 8 hours incubation at 37°C.
Tests for the presence of contaminating nucleic acids
(E. coli and related strains genomic DNA, 411 bp 16S rRNA fragment, <50 fg/μL): Corresponds to specification
(human genomic DNA, 290 bp b-actin fragment, <0.5 pg/μL): Corresponds to specification
Performance test (≥ 0.1 ng human genomic DNA): Corresponds to specification