HawkZ05 Fast One-Step RT-PCR Master (Rox)
5x concentrated, 0.5% glycerol content
For further processing only.
expand | collapse
HawkZ05 Fast One-Step RT-PCR Master (Rox) material number and pack size: Material Number Pack Size 06402232190 1 kit 5 ml master mix and 2 x 1 ml Manganese acetate
06402267190: Will be supplied as "KIT HAWKZ05 1STEP RTPCR LYO W/ROX 50mL". Unit of measure is "piece".
Reversible hot start one-step RT-PCR master mix with fast RT-step and high stability; lyo ready formulation for preparation of dried amplification mixes.
HawkZ05 Fast One-Step RT-PCR Kit is supplied as a kit containing 2 vials of HawkZ05 Fast One-Step RT-PCR Master Mix and 2 vials of RMS Manganese Acetate (25 mM). The master mix contains a reference dye (FRET-ROX) to run assays on real-time PCR instruments which require Rox for quantitative analysis.
- Be flexible.
HawkZ05 Fast One-Step RT-PCR Kit enables amplification of both RNA and DNA targets.
- Experience high performance.
Achieve reliable amplification of your low-copy RNA targets due to high temperature reverse transcription at +60 to +65°C and improved RNA processivity.
- Prepare stable amplification mixes in dry format.
Use this formulation for producing dried-down amplification mixes stable at room temperature.
- Be flexible.
- Apply HawkZ05 Fast One-Step RT-PCR Lyo Kit for:
- Preparation of dried reaction mixes
- High-throughput quantitative gene expression analysis
- Target detection and quantification
- Detection of rare transcripts
- Reverse transcription and amplification of RNA from limited samples
- Instruments requiring normalization with Rox
Appearance: Clear, colorless solution
Function test: Average CT value of positive controls tested is between 20 and 30 cycles using starting template of 1x104 copy pAW 109 per reaction. Average CT value of real-time PCR test is within ±2 cycles of the proven specification.
Stability: At -15 to -25°C within specification range for 12 months.