DNase I, recombinant, RNase-free
from bovine pancreas, expressed in Pichia pastoris, solution, GMP Grade
For further processing only.
DNase I, recombinant, RNase-free material number and pack size: Material Number Pack Size 03539121103 200 kU
DNase I, recombinant, RNase-free, is an essential enzyme for efficient digestion of DNA during RNA purification, suitable for all molecular diagnostics and in vitro mRNA synthesis applications.
The DNase I, recombinant, RNase-free enzyme is originally isolated from bovine pancreas and expressed in Pichia pastoris. It is a glycoprotein of a molecular weight of approximately 39 kD. DNase I, recombinant, RNase-free, is a DNA-specific endonuclease that hydrolyzes the phosphodiester linkages of double- and single-stranded DNA to a mixture of mono- and oligonucleotides.
The enzyme is highly purified and rigorously tested for contaminating RNase and protease activities, making it suitable for superb in vitro mRNA synthesis and RNA purification applications.
- Achieve reliable results with pure, undegraded and stable RNA.
- Rely on the highly purified and rigorously tested product that excludes RNase activity ensuring high sensitivity of your transcription reaction.
- Use DNase I, recombinant, for isolation of DNA-free RNA in diagnostic and mRNA therapeutics applications:
- To ensure that RT-PCR templates are free of genomic DNA
- To remove DNA templates after in vitro transcription of RNA
Nomenclature: DNase I
pH optimum: 7.0-8.0
Activators: DNase I requires bivalent cations for maximal activity.
Inhibitors: EDTA, EGTA, SDS
Specificity: Double-strand specific endonuclease that degrades DNA.
Appearance: Colorless to slightly yellowish, solution
Volume activity (calf thymus DNA): 9-14 kU/mL
Volume activity (calf thymus DNA, modified buffer system): No limit
Proteases (up to 50 U resorufin-marked casein after 17 h; 37°C): Not detectable
Ribonucleases (up to 10 U with MS II RNA/4 h / 37°C): Not detectable
Stability: At -15 to -25°C within specification range for 24 months.