T7 RNA Polymerase, recombinant, GMP Grade
expressed in E. coli
For further processing only.
expand | collapse
T7 RNA Polymerase, recombinant, GMP Grade material number and pack size: Material Number Pack Size 08140669103 10 mL
T7 RNA Polymerase is used for in vitro transcription of RNA from a DNA template.
T7 RNA Polymerase exhibits high specificity for T7 promoter sequence and requires Mg2+ as a cofactor for the synthesis. The enzyme efficiently incorporates standard or modified nucleoside triphosphates (NTPs) into RNA transcripts.
Using fit-for-purpose raw materials enables you to focus on drug design and clinical studies, and increase certainty in your manufacturing process.
Roche T7 RNA Polymerase is
- manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility under GMP quality standards
- animal-free and ß-lactam antibiotic-free
- available in scale and quality for every stage — from development to manufacturing
- backed by the expertise of a global pioneer in diagnostics and pharmaceuticals
- It is the key enzyme for in vitro transcription of mRNA. It is designed fit-for-purpose to meet the manufacturing needs of therapeutic mRNA.
Molecular weight: 98 kD
Supplied as solution Appearance: Clear, colorless solution
Volume Activity: ≥ 1000 kU/mL
Protein (abs 280nm): 0.8-1.2 mg/mL
Purity (SDS-PAGE) ≥ 95 %
Unspecific nucleases (up to 300 ng enzyme using MWM III-DNA; 16 h/37°C): not detectable
Nicking activity (up to 300 ng enzyme using pBR 322-DNA; 16 h/37°C): not detectable
RNase activity ( up to 300 ng enzyme using MS II-RNA; 1 h/37°C): not detectable
Proteases (50 μg/15 min/37°C): not detectable
Exonucleases (using 1 μg): not detectable
Endotoxins: ≤ 10 EU/mL
Total Bioburden: ≤ 10 CFU/mL
E.coli HC DNA ≤ 100 pg/mg protein: corresponds
E.coli HC protein ≤ 50 ppm: corresponds
Heavy metals (Ni, Co, V): ≤ 10 ppm
Stability: At -25°C to -15°C within specification range for 18 months.