sodium salt, lyophilizate
For further processing only.
expand | collapse
UDP-N-Acetylgalactosamine material number and pack size: Material Number Pack Size 06369855103 custom fill
UDP-N-Acetylgalactosamine is an activated sugar, and can be used for in vitro glycoengineering of glycoproteins, e.g. therapeutic proteins.
UDP-N-Acetylgalactosamine is a disodium salt, provided as a white, lyophilized substance.
Benefits of using in vitro glycoengineering to modify glycosylation of therapeutic proteins:
- Time- and cost-saving generation of glycan variants to develop improved drugs
- Optimized glycosylation without compromising other CQAs or product yield
- Improved lot-to-lot consistency to reduce risk of product quality variation and resulting delays
- Generation of glycoprofiles which may not otherwise be generated
- Streamlined analytics in comparability studies
- UDP-N-Acetylgalactosamine can be used for glycosylation of target molecules with a suitable enzyme.
Formula: C17H25N3O17P2 Na2
UDPGalNAc: 607.4 g/mol
UDPGalNAc-Na2: 651.32 g/mol Appearance: White powder
Solution (c = 100 mg/mL water): Clear, colorless
Identity (1H-NMR): spectrum conforms to reference spectrum.
UDPGalNAc (HPLC), based on dry weight: ≥95%
UDPGalNAc (HPLC): ≥97% area%
Water (K. Fischer): ≤8%
Na (flame photometer): 6.0 - 8.0%
UDPGlucNAc (1H-NMR): ≤1%
UMP (HPLC): ≤1 area%
UDP (HPLC): ≤1 area%
Heavy metals (as Pb): ≤25 ppm
Proteins (Bradford): ≤100 μg/g
Endotoxine: ≤0.5 EU/mg
Bioburden: ≤100 CFU/g
Stability: At +2 to +8°C within specification range for 24 months.