disodium salt, lyophilizate
For further processing only.
UDP-Galactose animal-free material number and pack size: Material Number Pack Size 07703562103 custom fill
UDP-Galactose animal-free is an activated sugar, and can be used for in vitro glycoengineering of glycoproteins, e.g. therapeutic proteins.
UDP-Galactose animal-free is a disodium salt, provided as a white, lyophilized substance.
Benefits of using in vitro glycoengineering to modify glycosylation of therapeutic proteins:
- Time- and cost-saving generation of glycan variants to develop improved drugs
- Optimized glycosylation without compromising other CQAs or product yield
- Improved lot-to-lot consistency to reduce risk of product quality variation and resulting delays
- Generation of glycoprofiles which may not otherwise be generated
- Streamlined analytics in comparability studies
- Incubation of UDP-Galactose and β-1,4-Galactosyltransferase with a glycoprotein leads to increased galactosylation of the glycoprotein.
UDPgalactose: 566.3 g/mol
UDPgalactose di-Na: 610.3 g/mol Appearance: White, lyophilized substance
Solution (c=100 mg/mL water): Clear, colorless
pH value: 5.0 - 7.0
UDPgal.,di-Na (A260, ε= 9.9 [Lxmmol-1xcm-1]): ≥ 80.0%
UDP-galactose (HPLC): ≥ 95.0 area%
Na (flamefotom.): 6.0-8.0%
Water (K.Fischer): ≤ 10.0%
UDP (HPLC): ≤ 1.5 area%
UMP (HPLC): ≤ 1 area%
Uridine (HPLC): ≤ 0.5 area%
UTP (HPLC): ≤ 0.2 area%
Total unknown impurities (HPLC): ≤ 1 area%
Heavy metals (as Pb): ≤ 25 ppm
Pinorg. ≤ 0.4 %
Iron (AAS): ≤ 10 ppm
Bioburden: ≤ 100 CFU/g
Stability: At +2 to +8°C within specification range for 12 months.
78:The sale of the Product does not exhaust or grant any rights in third party patents including patents of companies of the F. Hoffmann - La Roche AG group of companies, in particular, for the use of modified antibodies obtained by using the product.