from Streptomyces griseus, lyophilizate
For further processing only.
expand | collapse
Pronase material number and pack size: Material Number Pack Size 10165913103 100 g
- Pronase is used for total degradation of proteins. Pronase is a mixture of several nonspecific endo- and exoproteases that digest proteins down to single amino acids. Resolves carboxylic acids and alcohols.
- Use Pronase for:
- Total degradation of proteins during isolation of DNA and RNA
- Total hydrolysis of proteins for technical purposes
- Tissue dissociation in conjunction with collagenases and trypsin
- Production of glycopeptides from purified glycoproteins
pH optimum: 6.0-7.5
Appearance: Almost white lyophilizate
Activity (+40°C, casein): ≥6,000 U/g lyophilizate
DNases/RNases: ≤0.002 U/mg lyphilizate
Stability: At +2 to +8°C within specification range for 12 months. Store dry.