human, expressed in HEK-293F, solution
For life science research only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
β-1,4-Galactosyltransferase, rec. material number and pack size: Material Number Pack Size 07215118103 custom fill
β-1,4-Galactosyltransferase, rec. can be used for in vitro glycoengineering of glycoproteins, e.g. therapeutic proteins.
β-1,4-Galactosyltransferase, rec. is a highly active recombinant human glycosyltransferase, expressed in HEK-293F.
Benefits of using in vitro glycoengineering to modify glycosylation of therapeutic proteins:
- Time- and cost-saving generation of glycan variants to facilitate drug development.
- Optimized glycosylation without compromising other CQAs or product yield.
- Improved lot-to-lot consistency to reduce risk of product quality variation and resulting delays.
- Generation of glycoprofiles which may not otherwise be generated.
- Streamlined analytics in comparability studies.
- Incubation of β-1,4-Galactosyltransferase and UDP-Galactose with a glycoprotein leads to increased galactosylation of the glycoprotein.
Molar mass: 39.5 kDa by cDNA
Appearance: Clear, colorless solution
Composition: 50 mM Tris/HCl, 100 mM NaCl, pH 8.4 at +20°C
Volume activity: ≥60 U/mL
Specific activity: ≥12 U/mg
Protein concentration: 5.5 ± 0.5 mg/mL
Purity and identity (SEC-HPLC): ≥90%
Bioburden: ≤100 CFU/mL (under evaluation)
Endotoxin: ≤10 EU / mg (under evaluation)
Stability: At -15 to -25°C within specification range for 12 months.
78:The sale of the Product does not exhaust or grant any rights in third party patents including patents of companies of the F. Hoffmann - La Roche AG group of companies, in particular, for the use of modified antibodies obtained by using the product.