Tumor Necrosis Factor-α, human (hTNF-α)
For further processing only.
expand | collapse
Tumor Necrosis Factor-α, human (hTNF-α) material number and pack size: Material Number Pack Size 11093819001 custom fill
- Recombinant, Tumor Necrosis Factor-α, human (hTNF-α), is produced in Pichia pastoris and purfied by standard chromatographic techniques.
- Tumor Necrosis Factor-α (hTNF-α)
- Shows cytolytic and/or cytostatic activity on a variety of transformed cell lines.
- Has activating and growth stimulating activities on a variety of normal cells.
- Has antiviral activity on many cell types in vitro.
- Can cause tumor necrosis of certain tumors in vivo.
Appearance: Deep frozen solution, after thawing clear, colorless solution
Purity (SDS-PAGE): ≥98%
Specific activity (EC50, WEHJ164/act.D), based on pure active ingredient: ≥100 MU/mg
Activity (EC 50, WEHJ164/act.D): ≥ 1000000U/mL
Endoxins (LAL-test): ≤10 EU/mg
Stability: At +15 to +25°C within specification range for 24 months.