Roche EagleTaq portfolio
Amplitaq Gold® DNA Polymerase for use in the research field has always been manufactured by Roche. Continue using the Roche-manufactured enzyme by choosing the EagleTaq portfolio.
Save valuable time and
- keep your assay design
- keep your protocol
- skip a revalidation
Choose EagleTaq DNA Polymerase!
Product features of EagleTaq DNA Polymerase:
- Highly purified, chemically modified, hot start DNA polymerase for PCR applications
- Known high specificity, sensitivity, and yield for genomic targets
- Chemically modified enzyme for hot start activated amplification
- Hot start (+95°C) activation enables room temperature setup – ideal for automation
- Compatible with dUTP and UNG to control carryover contamination
- GMP manufacturing ensures lot-to-lot consistency and full traceability
Products are for further processing only.
EAGLETAQ and TAQMAN are trademarks of Roche.
AMPLITAQ GOLD® is owned by Roche and exclusively licensed to Life Technologies in the research field. All other product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NOTICE TO PURCHASER: LIMITED LICENSE
Use of this product is covered by US patent claims and corresponding patent claims outside the US. The purchase of this product includes a limited, non-transferable immunity from suit under the foregoing patent claims for using only this amount of product for the purchaser's own internal research. No right under any other patent claim and no right to perform commercial services of any kind, including without limitation reporting the results of purchaser's activities for a fee or other commercial consideration, is conveyed expressly, by implication, or by estoppel. This product is for research use only. Diagnostic uses under Roche patent claims require a separate license from Roche. Further information on purchasing licenses may be obtained by contacting the Licensing Department of Roche Molecular Systems, Inc., 4300 Hacienda Drive, Pleasanton, California 94588 or Roche Diagnostics GmbH, Sandhofer Strasse 116, 68305 Mannheim, Germany