from mouse IgG1κ (clone 1.71.256), lyophilizate
For further processing only.
expand | collapse
Anti-Digoxigenin material number and pack size: Material Number Pack Size 11427458103 custom fill
- Monoclonal antibody to digoxigenin.
- Use Anti-Digoxigenin antibody for the detection of digoxigenin-labeled componds using:
- In situ hybridization
- Western blot
Cross reactivity: There are no cross reactivities known.
Form of Supply: White lyophilized material
Molecular Weight: 150 to 170 kD, MW of digoxigenin is about 392.5 D.
Reconstitution: Add 1 mL double-distilled water to a final concentration of 100 μg/mL.
Storage Conditions: -90 to -60°C, Antibody is stable at -90 to -60°C until expiration date printed on the label.
Working concentration of antibody depends on application and substrate. The following concentrations should be taken as a guideline:
- ELISA: for coating: 2 to 4 μg/mL
- Immunohistocytochemistry: 0.5 to 2 μg/mL
- In situ hybridization: 0.2 to 0.4 μg/mL
- Western blot: 0.5 to 2 μg/mL