1 mM solution
For further processing only.
expand | collapse
Biotin-16-dUTP material number and pack size: Material Number Pack Size 11093711103 custom fill
- Biotin-labeled nucleotides are used for the efficient generation of biotinylated targets which can be subsequently captured using streptavidin coated solid phases or detected by streptavidin conjugates.
- Use Biotin-16-dUTP for nonradioactive DNA labeling such as random priming, PCR labeling or nick translation.
Biotin-16-dUTP is used as a substrate for:
- Terminal Transferase
- DNA polymerase I (holoenzyme and Klenow fragment)
- Taq DNA polymerase
- Reverse Transcriptase (e.g., Transcriptor)
The nucleotide also serves as a substrate for Terminal Transferase in 3'-end labeling.
Biotin labeled DNA can be detected with:
- Streptavidin-alkaline phosphatase conjugate and a chemiluminescent substrate (CSPD, CDP-Star) or a color substrate
- Biotin Luminescence Detection Kit
Molecular weight: 971.5 D Appearance: Clear, colorless solution
Biotin-16-dUTP (1 μmol ≙ 10.7 A240 units, phosphate buffer, 0.1 mol/L, pH 7.0): 1.0-1.1 mmol/L
Purity (HPLC): 85.0-100.0 area%
Function test using Biotin-High Prime: ≤0.3 pg
Stability: At -15 to -25°C within specification range for 24 months.