Residual Protein Trypsin Kit
Kit for determination of trypsin
expand | collapse
Residual Protein Trypsin Kit material number and pack size: Material Number Pack Size 07568975001 1 kit
Immunologic assay for sensitive detection of porcine trypsin.
The Roche Residual Protein Trypsin Kit, based on an immuno assay with tailor-made polyclonal anti-trypsin antibodies for high sensitivity, makes testing for residual trypsin in bio-manufacturing down-stream processing fast and reliable. The assay is perfectly suited for process development, in-process control and final quality control.
- Fast: Total assay time of 2-2.5 h
- High sensitivity: Detection limit ≤ 0.5 ng/mL, measuring range 0.5 - 50 ng/mL
- High specificity: Specific detection of porcine trypsin and fragments thereof by use of polyclonal antibodies against the recombinant porcine trypsin from Roche
- This kit is intended for use with the following types of sample material:
- Aqueous buffer solutions from biotechnology processes.
- Cell culture supernatant
Performance test: Corresponds to specification
Stability: At +2 to +8°C within specification range for 12 months.