MycoTOOL Mycoplasma Real-Time PCR Kit
For use in quality control / manufacturing process only.
expand | collapse
MycoTOOL Mycoplasma Real-Time PCR Kit material number and pack size: Material Number Pack Size 06495605001 1 kit (160 PCR reactions)
For the testing of cell culture samples for the absence of mycoplasma.
MycoTOOL Real-Time PCR Kit makes Mycoplasma testing fast, easy and reliable. Avoid the 28-day culture test; obtain results in just a few hours.
The right fit, with the right results, right now
• Sensitivity you can count on ≤10 CFU/mL
• Accuracy you can rely on Measures a wide range of culturable and non-culturable mycoplasma species.
• Reproducibility you can depend on Optimized controls and validated reagents.
• Time savings you can plan on <5 hours, including sample preparation.
- The MycoTool Mycoplasma Real-Time PCR Kit is easily combined with the MagNA Pure 96 Automated Sample Preparation System and the LightCycler® 480 Real-Time PCR Instrument for high throughput automated workflows. The MycoTOOL Mycoplasma Real-Time PCR Kit can be combined with the QC Sample Preparation Kit.
Each lot of this kit is function tested using the MagNA Pure 96 DNA and Viral NA Large Volume Kit (Cat. No. 06 374 891 001) with the MagNA Pure 96 and LightCycler® 480 Instrument II, using A. laidlawii at 3 and 10 cfu/mL in a 1 mL CHO cell culture with 5 × 106 cells/mL. In addition the kit is tested for the absence of mycoplasmas.
Sample Prep: 1 mL cell culture from high throughput or manual sample preparations
Control Concept: Recovery of sample preparation is controlled using an Internal Control
Enhanced Specificity: Over 140 mycoplasma species can be detected. The probeformat ensures that nonspecific amplicons are not detected.
All Reagents Included: Supplied and ready-to-use reagents jump start your assay
High Cell Densities: Unprocessed bulk of standard cell concentrations (e.g., 5x106 CFU/mL) processed directly.
High Quality: Standardized manufacturing according to ISO 13485. Change notification also available.
Stability: At + 15 to + 25°C within specification range for max. 9 months.